Sign In Forgot Password

Who We Are

Beth David Synagogue of West Hartford is a Modern Orthodox synagogue located in the Town of West Hartford. Beginning as the West Hartford Jewish Center in 1943, the Beth David of today has transformed into a center of Jewish life while continuing to espouse traditional Modern Orthodox practice. The current building was dedicated in 1954 and a sanctuary was added in 1968.

As a Modern Orthodox synagogue, services are performed primarily in Hebrew with occasional non-liturgical English portions. Beth David is inclusive, striving to allow everyone to find a place. Our rabbi is the head of the local orthodox hashgacha, the go-to Orthodox mohel, and teacher to other orthodox rabbis. 

 

Tue, August 16 2022 19 Av 5782